- This event has passed.
Facing Your Fears and Taking Risks
May 24, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us this Thursday at Venture Cafe for an evening focused on women in technology and business. We’ll be leading a session at 7pm in the Chuck Berry room. The goal of this session is to develop strategies to make you more comfortable facing your fears and taking risks. We’ll be using resources by Joanna Barsh, director emeritus McKinsey & Company and author of Centered Leadership and How Remarkable Women Lead, along with McKinsey & Company.
Full Event Details from Venture Cafe:
On May 24, PNC, Maryville University and Venture Café support the advancement of women in tech and business. By bringing together companies and universities we can work to diversify the workforce. Hear from expert women leaders, why this matters, and how you can get involved.
PNC Knowledge Center
– Take a seat to stand for women in the #SitWithMe photo booth
– Live Social Wall
– Chalk Riot Augmented Reality experience
Maryville Activations & Sessions:
– 4:30pm In the Havana Room, Maryville University presents the Science & Perception session
– 5:30pm In the Havana Room, PNC presents The New SBA session
– Over 10 sessions on various innovation topics (see full lineup at vencafstl.org/calendar)
– Beer & wine on the 2nd floor
– Food & beverage tastings on the 1st floor
– Female DJ & MC
– Food & Beverage Tastings by Women Owned Businesses
Featuring food by Nosh Catering + Fresh Food, Gioia’s Deli, The Dam-Slow Food Fast, Ices Plain & Fancy, and Desserts Out The Jar and More & Libations by MCC Catering + Events & Old Bakery Brewery.
Venture Café Thursday Gathering begins at 3pm & the NXT@4240 with PNC & Maryville University begins at 5pm. Event concludes at 8pm.
Produced in partnership with: PNC Bank & Maryville University
Check out our calendar for more info: http://www.vencafstl.org/calendar/